cookie butter


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guys, I'm pretty sure for the past 3 days I've felt the baby move, which is ludicrous because it's so early and I didn't feel Evelyn until about 17 weeks {i'm now 13 1/2 weeks along}. So naturally, I googled to see if I was bonkers and if it was just my nausea rolling in the deep rather than the babe. Turns out, it is possible to feel a baby that early, especially if it's your second + time around because you are aware of the feeling. I can't believe how quickly all of this pregnancy stuff is coming back to me and how quickly I am reacquainting myself to sleepless nights with a pillow stuffed between my legs, the awkward stage of I can't fit into my clothes but maternity stuff would look ridiculous on me right now, taking frequent cat naps and craving large portions of ice cream {wait, that's not just during pregnancy, that's all the time...}.

To make matters worse in the weight gain department, I quite possibly have stumbled across the BEST thing for cravings and the WORST thing for avoiding extra poundage. It's called COOKIE BUTTER. Yes, a spreadable cookie that you can put on celery, apples, toast, whatevs you want! I came across it last week in Trader Joe's "newbie" section and obviously knew it had to tested, so I bought a jar for the fam, brought it home and immediately text Jared saying I found the best hidden treasure in the whole world! It's like a gingerbread man left little flakes in peanut butter and now it's on my toast and doing a happy dance in my mouth. AMAZING!

Secondly, have you heard about Sprinkles opening a 24 cupcake atm in Beverly Hills?! Rumor has it one will be coming to DC this summer. This could get bad for Jared when I'm in my third trimester and 3 am rolls around .... :)

15 comments:

  1. i'm with you on the whole awkward stage of clothes! i'm 13 weeks along and all i can wear is loose dresses and well sweats :) can't believe you're feeling that cute baby so early!!! jealous!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally just discovered speculoos too! try it on a hot fresh waffle with a touch of whipped cream and a few slices of banana...mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. An ice cream atm sounds beyond amazing! Just saw you were pregnant- congrats! So very exciting for you :)

    Bennett Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im convinced I felt the baby I'm currently pregnant with around 14 weeks. It's super fun trying to guess and even MORE fun when you get a "oh ya, that was definitely the baby" moments when they move. How fun! I CANNOT wait to try that cookie butter. I don't know if I should love you or hate you for this haha.


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that cookie butter sounds kind of amazing! I always feel like I'm missing out on all kinds of deliciousness since we don't have a Trader Joe's near us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhohhh I think i need to get me some of that butter! YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. COOKIE BUTTER? I have no words.

    How exciting to feel those flutters! Man I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cookies but hate the calories. This is the best news ever! Or maybe the 24 hour Sprinkles in BH is...

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness isn't it the best! I havent tried that kind, but they've got a kind called Biscoff that is really good! Especially when you dip chocolate annie's bunnies in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. an atm for cupcakes sounds magical. so does that cookie butter. and I am not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to start feeling this kiddo move! I'm counting down the days (or weeks, rather) Thank you for your sweet comments! I love pregnancy so far. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, cookie butter? Wow I must try this, we don't have Trader Joes here in utah, so sad, I'll have to hunt some down though. And also I didn't feel baby move til about 17 weeks also but my friend started feeling her baby move at week 12 so your totally not crazy. I love that feeling, so fun!

    Allyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. um, i need to try this. and HUGE congrats on being prego with number two!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete