Our Move in a Storyboard


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our past 4 weeks have been a whirlwind, traveling from LA to Fresno for a week then Fresno to Virginia. We finally feel like we have a hold on our lives again. That always feels nice. During the whole moving fiasco Evelyn turned 6 months, and I feel like I failed to document that milestone. It seems like once she hit that marker she decided she was a big girl and did all kinds of nice things for us. Like..
- sit up so I don't have to hold her 24/7
- eat pureed veggies
- take a bath in the big kid bath
- scoot herself in circles on her tummy
- wrestles with me
- drinks a drop of water from a sippy cup [can't quite get down the sucking on that thing]
- plays with her toys for 10+ minutes without getting bored
- can hold her bottle by herself
- talks and giggles that just melt my heart
- is the best little girl that a mom or dad could ever hope for.

2 comments:

  1. I love the storyboards you create. Way jealous of all the fun things you can explore on the East Coast, such a fun time for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how'd you do this picture story thing ken? looks awesome

    ReplyDelete