this is how i clean my house these days when i get around to it


Friday, February 25, 2011

With a baby harnessed to my body. Indian tribal mothers know how I feel. This child will NOT let me put her down today. I've read books where they say to ignore your house, laundry and other duties for the first 6 weeks, but I couldn't look at the crumbs on the floor any longer. So on came the wrap and the child knocked out. I can't believe she would rather have been strapped in for an hour while I bent over mopping, vacumming, cleaning, changing sheets instead of being all roomy up in her crib. I guess I'm that awesome to want to be with.

6 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I use to have to nurse Logan while trying to get stuff done. Needless to say, I had to become a pro at nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Moby! She likes being snuggly with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I remember those days. Now I have to chase Colin while trying to get stuff done. SO HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Good for you Kendra. Olivia was like that for a little while. Now she just makes messes. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed. My child is almost 6 months and i look at those crumbs and go....hummm is anyone else really going to notice....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic picture!! You rock.

    ReplyDelete